Online business is a new era and is becoming global in nature. Many businesses in India have customers outside our own borderline i.e. other countries. So, when a customer purchases something online, they’ll have to pay online too. To make transactions between buyers and sellers safe and more secure, several international payment gateways are available.
About International Payment Gateway
An international payment gateway is a tool that businesses use to confirm their customer’s card details, making them vital for offline or online companies that authorize credit or debit card payments.
As your business goes global, you make deals in different currencies. Chances of customers making a purchase increase when they see the price of a product in their currency. An international payment gateway allows international customers to make payments in their own respective currencies.
What is the safest international payment method?
The safest method of payment in international trade is getting cash in advance of shipping the goods ordered, whether through bank wire transfers, credit card payments, or funds held in escrow until a shipment is received.
Top 3 International Payment Gateway for Indian Merchants
PayPal is one of the best-known and trusted online payment gateway. It is one of the most popular and extensively used Payment Gateways across the world. It accepts both credit and debit card payments. PayPal is absolutely user-friendly and thus it has the largest number of active users when it comes to international payment.
Things to know about Paypal –
- No Setup Fee.
- Accepts both Credit and Debit Cards.
- Payments can be made through both applications and the web.
- No annual charges for maintenance.
- Buyers Protection and Refunded Returns service
- 24/7 transaction monitoring, fraud prevention, and Seller protection.
Is PayPal a payment gateway?
In online stores, payment gateways are the “checkout” portals used to enter credit card information or credentials for services such as PayPal. Payment gateways are distinct from payment processors, which use customer information to collect payments on behalf of the merchant.
Authorize.Net is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Visa. It is a payment solution for small online businesses and merchants. They promote themselves as a merchant for small businesses. Authorize.net is basically used to grow businesses in the US, Canada, Europe, and Australia. It has a simplified shopping cart checkout and also supports recurring billing systems. Founded in 1996, Authorize.net is a highly customizable solution for businesses looking for an international payment gateway.
Things to know about Authorise.net
- A free website payment seal
- They charge a setup fee as well as a monthly fee in addition to the transaction charges.
- 24/7 free support by experts
- Immense tutorials and training materials.
- Robust Online Payment System
One of the instantaneous gateway solutions, 2Checkout is a prominent gateway based in the US that enables mobile and online payments of many kinds. They are almost never delayed and have a very strong and secure digital wall. In addition, 2Checkout doesn’t have any monthly fees, which means that it could be a more affordable selection compared to some of the bigger names.
Things to know about 2Checkout-
- Served over 50 thousand merchants
- No setup fee
- Built over 300 fraud prevention techniques and rules
- Level 1 PCI Compliance
- Supports 8 different payment types
- Supports 87 different currencies
- Operations in over 200 global markets
- Allows mobile optimization
4. CC Avenue
A compliant payment service for internet businesses in India, founded in 2001. Helps over 1 lakh retailers around the country accept payments via various new-age payment methods. Provides 200+ payment alternatives throughout its platform, including seven main credit card processing choices (Mastercard, Visa, Maestro, RuPay Cards, Diners, JCB, Discover), 59+ net banking options, 98+ debit card processing, 16 prepaid instruments, and 13 bank EMI options. Additionally, Amex EzeClick and UPI payments are accepted.
CC Avenue Facts You Should Know:
- They do not charge a one-time setup cost.
- The annual maintenance price is INR 1200.
- Transaction fees are flat 2% on domestic credit and debit cards, payment wallets (OlaMoney, Jiomoney, Paytm, PayZapp, SBI Buddy, Freecharge, and so on), and IMPS and UPI payments. A fixed fee of 3% is applied to international credit cards.
5. Allied Wallet
Allied Wallet is a highly reputable and secure payment gateway for high-risk international transactions and payments. It offers useful features such as NextGen Dashboard, which may provide transaction data with a single click. Allied Wallet, which is currently available in 196 countries, also tracks your sales. Its user interface is extremely user-friendly. It is a global credit card processing and merchant service company. Established in 2006,
What you should know about Allied Wallet:
- The international payment gateway Allows for one-click payment choices.
- Provides a chargeback avoidance solution.
- Can handle recurring billing for subscription-based business models.
- Allied Wallet provides tools to enhance international payments, as well as a worldwide payment gateway and prepaid card facility for affiliates. They also have an eWallet product.
- All major credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, Diners Club, and China Union Pay, are accepted.
- There is no sign-up or setup charge.
- Provides free integration support.
- Provides same-day setup.
For Indian merchants, ANZ is an excellent online payment gateway. It provides plans such as the Startup Plan, Business Select Plan, and Community Plan (suited for non-profit groups) They also provide merchant account services through their international payment gateway.
What you need to know about ANZ:
- Provide a payment option for online and mobile apps.
- This is incredible: as part of their beginning package, they remove monthly costs for the first 12 months and enable unlimited transactions.
- The monthly rate for the Business Select package was $32+GST.
- Customized discounts are available for the community plan tailored for non-profits. They have also waived the startup, monthly, and yearly fees.
- Provides particular insurance and foreign exchange risk avoidance.
- Additionally, it aids in the import, export, and administration of foreign exchange.
Payubiz is an easy-to-use online payment gateway for Indian merchants expanding globally. You might be shocked to learn that just 30% of Indian merchants employ an international payment gateway service. Payubiz, one of the most reputable online payment platforms, operates in over 16 countries. It provides settlement services in over 125 currencies.
Payubiz Facts You Should Know:
- The setup is simple. There is no need to interact with the local setup because it is self-integrated.
- They have the highest conversion rate in the industry.
- They have agreements with worldwide institutions to minimize FX risk to safeguard the seller.
- They provide payment alternatives and services with a single tap.
- It also provides simple integration, high conversion rates, and analytical statistics for expanding online enterprises.
SecurionPay is your international payment gateway if you want high conversions! They provide a simple, clean, and quick payment method. They feature a versatile API that can be tailored to match the demands of online companies.
Things to know about SecurionPay:
- There are options for customizing checkout popups.
- Payment and advancement with a single click, leading to speedier checkouts.
- Their unique selling point is personalization.
- Transactions are extremely secure.
- For the subscription options available, recurring payments are required.
- Major credit cards are accepted as payment methods (Mastercard, Visa, Americal Express, Visa Electron, Discover, Diners Club International, JCB, and Maestro).
- Other payment options under development include bank transfers and SEPA, PayPal, and Bitcoin.
Checkout.com provides several advantages. It provides a quick and simple setup for many payment alternatives for both international and domestic transactions. It is sold throughout Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, the Middle East, and Latin America. All major debit and credit cards, including Visa, Mastercard, Diners Club International, American Express, Discover, JCB, and UnionPay, are accepted. Checkout.com, which debuted in 2012, provides payment solutions based on its breakthrough technology and trust.
Checkout.com Facts You Should Know
- It provides free international payment gateway installation plans.
- You may choose between Enterprise and Standard plans based on your transaction volume and card type.
- Payments are also accepted using digital wallets such as Apple Pay and Google Pay.
- They also have a tie-up with PayPal for a stored-value digital wallet.
- There are simply online and mobile payment methods available.
- There is a debit card option for eCommerce plugins.
- Netbanking assistance is also available.
- Support for recurring billing systems.
Stripe is the ideal payment platform for managing eCommerce website shopping carts. What sets them apart is that they also provide recurring expense assistance. It is a one-stop payment system that accepts debit and credit card payments as well as Bitcoin, Alipay, and ACH transfers. Stripe, which operates in over 139 countries worldwide, is ideal if you provide a subscription service.
Stripe Facts You Should Be Aware Of
- Their base package has no setup price and provides international service in over countries.
- All major card networks, including American Express, Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, and Discover, accept payments. It also accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay payments.
- Stripe charges 4.3 percent of every transaction for foreign cards.
- There are no monthly fees or any hidden expenses to be concerned about.
- Financial reports and aggregated insights are also available.
To Conclude – Best International Payment Gateway for Indian Merchants
These are our top 3 best international payment gateways which you can check out and we hope these work out for you. Have a good and safe transaction.
Also, Check out
Best Ways Of Digital Payment in India
10 Best Crypto Wallets in India
How Blockchain Will Help India Take a Digital Leap?
Cashfree payments eye fresh funding after a gap of 2 years