UPSC civil services prelims admit cards for 2022 have been released. Candidates should review the critical instructions for candidates provided below.
On May 10, 2022, the Union Public Service Commission issued UPSC civil services prelims 2022 admit cards. The UPSC official website, upsc.gov.in, has the civil services prelims admit card available for download.
The Commission has issued important instructions to candidates who will take the examination along with the admit card. The Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2022 will be held across India on June 5, 2022. The critical instructions are listed below.
UPSC civil services prelims admit cards 2022: Important information for candidates
- Candidates must print their admit cards after downloading them. The e-Admit Card must be kept until the final results of the Civil Services Examination, 2022 are announced. There will be no paper admit cards for this examination.
- To appear in the Examination, the admit card must be presented at the designated location.
- For each examination session, candidates must also bring their Photo ID card, the number of which is printed on the e-Admit Card.
- To appear in the Examination with an undertaking, all candidates must bring two identical photographs (one for each Session), a Photo ID card, and a printout of their admit card to the Examination Venue.
- Candidates must bring a black ballpoint pen because they will be required to fill out the OMR Answer Sheets and Attendance List with only a black ball point pen. Normal or simple wristwatches are also permitted in the exam hall.