JKPSC answer key 2021 for assistant registrar cooperatives post has been posted on the official website-jkpsc.nic.in.
The answer key for the post of Assistant Registrar Cooperatives has been posted by the Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) on the commission’s official website. On December 12, 2021, a written examination was held. On the official website, jkpsc.nic.in, candidates can examine the provisional answer key.
Important dates for the JKPSC answer key 2021
Answer key for JKPSC 2021: December 12, 2021
Answer key for JKPSC The year 2021 begins on December 15, 2021.
Answer key for JKPSC 2021: How can I get the answer key?
- Jkpsc.nic.in is the official website.
- On the homepage, go to the ‘What’s a new area.
- Select ‘Conduct of written examination for the job of Assistant Registrar Cooperatives, 2021-Provisional Answer key’ from the drop-down menu.
- A PDF containing the answer key for the written examination will be displayed.
- Candidates will find the question number and answer keys for series A, B, C, and D in the textbook.
- Take a printout of the answer keys for further use.
Raise concerns to the JKPSC answer key for the year 2021.
Candidates would be allowed a certain amount of time to voice objections. Candidates have until 5 p.m. on December 15, 2021, to raise any objections they may have to the provisional answer key.
Candidates must pay a fee of Rs.500/- in the form of a demand draught. Candidates should be aware that in order to raise an objection, they must also present supporting documentation.