Today, December 15, 2021, is the last day to register for DU SOL Admission 2021 UG courses. Candidates can apply online at sol.du.ac.in, which is the official website of DU SOL.
On December 15, 2021, Delhi University will close the registration procedure for DU SOL Admission 2021. For undergraduate courses, the registration procedure will come to an end. Candidates who have not yet applied for UG courses at DU’s School of Open Learning can do so via sol.du.ac.in, the official site of DU SOL.
For the academic session 2021-22, the last deadline for courses such as B.A (H) English, B.A (H) Political Science, B.Com (H), B.Com, and B.A (Programme) Semester 1 is today. According to the official notice, online admissions and fee submission will be available until 11:59 p.m. today. However, in the case of boards other than CBSE and NIOS, online admission requests would be allowed up to 5 p.m. on the last date only after document verification.
How to Apply for DU SOL Admission in 2021
Candidates can apply online by following the simple steps outlined below.
- Sol.du.ac.in is the official website of DU SOL.
- On the home page, click the DU SOL Admission 2021 registration link.
- Fill in the essential information and click the submit button.
- Submit the exam fees once you’ve finished.
- Submit the form and save the confirmation page.
- Keep a physical copy of the document in case you need it again.