UPSC Civil Services Exam 2021 DAF has been updated for the candidates who want to apply for it. Check here for more details.
PSC Civil Services Exam 2021: The UPSC Civil Services Exam 2021 Detailed Admission Form (DAF) has been announced by the Union Public Service Commission. This form, according to the Commission, has been updated on the official website, upsc.gov.in. The Detailed Application Form must be completed by December 1, 2021.
UPSC Civil Services Exam 2021: Documents Required
Candidates who will fill out the Detailed Application Form should have all of their documentation on hand because scanned copies will be uploaded within the time frame specified. Class 10 and 12 mark sheets, as well as any top qualifications and degree certificates, must be uploaded.
The Detailed Application Form can be found here.
Important Notes for UPSC Civil Services Exam 2021
- On January 7, 2021, the examination will take place. It will take place in 24 cities across the United States.
- The Commission will not hold the exam in centers with a small number of candidates. In that case, one will be assigned to the closest centers.
- The nominee can select the center of his or her choosing, but the Commission may authorize a different or new center at their discretion.
- Candidates must bring their Photo ID Proof to the Civil Services examination venues, which they submitted at the time of the preliminary examination in 2021.
- Candidates who apply (excluding females, SC/ST/PwBD) are excused from paying fees for the Civil Services main examination and must pay a fee of Rs 200 either by cash deposit in any SBI bank or by utilizing the SBI NET Banking facility or a Visa/Master/RupayCredit/Debit card.
The Commission advises that you check the official website for all updates and that if you want to change your exam center, you do so cautiously. After you submit the Detailed Application Form, it will be deemed final, and no further modifications or inquiries will be accepted.