Candidates can file objections to the SSC CGL Tier 2 Answer Key until 6 p.m. today.
The deadline for filing objections to the SSC CGL Tier 2 Answer Key 2020 is today. Candidates who want to raise objections can raise objections to the provisional answer key on the official website ssc.nic.in. Candidates have until 6 p.m. today to file objections. This is to emphasise that the final result will be based on the final answer key issued after considering the objections.
Here’s how to get the SSC CGL Tier 2 2020 Answer Key.
- Visit the Staff Selection Commission’s official website at ssc.nic.in.
- Click on the link that says ‘Uploading of Tentative Answer Keys along with Candidates’ Response Sheets (s) of Combined Graduate Level Examination (Tier-II) – 2020′ on the homepage.
- To view the key and submit representations, enter your Roll Number and Password.
- Check your answers and raise any concerns you have.
- The provisional answer key for the Staff Selection Commission, Combined Graduate Level (SSC CGL) Tier 2 Examination was released on February 11, 2022.
The final answer key will be issued based on the candidates’ objections.