The Manipur Public Service Commission (MPSC) is accepting applications for scientific officers and scientific assistants through December 20.
The Manipur Public Service Commission (MPSC) has issued a call for applications for scientific officers and assistants. The application forms can be found on the Commission’s official website, mpscmanipur.gov.in. The deadline to submit application forms is December 20th.
Candidates should read the job announcement for information on the educational requirements for this position.
Vacancy details for MPSC recruitment 2021
- 1 post of scientific officer (cyber)
- 2 positions for scientific assistants (cyber)
- 2 positions are available for scientific assistants (chemistry).
- 1 post of scientific assistant (photography)
- Candidates will be chosen based on their performance in a written exam and an interview.
General studies, general English, current events, general science, forensic science, general mental ability, and an optional subject—physics, chemistry, forensic science, and computer science and applications—will all be covered on the written test.
The detailed syllabus of the exam is available on the official website.