The DSSSB has begun accepting online applications for a variety of positions in the state government’s Departments/Autonomous Bodies.
On April 20, the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) began accepting online applications for various positions in the state government’s Departments/Autonomous Bodies. Candidates can apply online at dsssb.delhi.gov.in, the DSSSB’s official website. The deadline for application submission is May 9, 2022.
DSSSB vacancy details for 2022: This recruitment drive will fill 168 vacancies, 6 of which are for the position of Assistant Archivist, Grade-I. 40 vacancies are for Manager, 8 vacancies are for Shift Incharge, 23 vacancies are for Protection Officer, 3 vacancies are for Deputy Manage, 68 vacancies are for Pump Driver/ Fitter Electrical 2nd Class/ Electric Driver 2nd Class/ Motorman/Electric Mistry /SBO, 18 vacancies are for Filter Supervisor, and 2 vacancies are for Bacteriologist.
Application fees for DSSSB recruitment 2022: Candidates who wish to apply for the positions must pay a fee of $100. The application fee is waived for women, Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe, Persons with Disabilities, and Ex-servicemen.
- Know how to apply for DSSSB jobs in 2022.
- Visit the DSSSB website at dsssbonline.nic.in.
- Proceed with the registration by clicking the new registration link.
- Log in to the website and apply for the position of interest.
- Fill out the application form and upload your documents.
- Pay the fee and return the form.
- Download the form and keep a hard copy for future reference.
Interested candidates can view the announcement here.