iPhone exports in India reached a record level of Rs 10,000 crore.

80% of India’s smartphone exports are iPhones, with the remaining 20% being Samsung smartphones and a few indigenous brands.

The Cupertino, California-based corporation is working hard to make India it’s second home for iPhone manufacture.

iPhone became the first brand to accomplish this achievement in FY23, with exports from India totaling $5 billion.